Monday 11 January 2010

Wedding Day Make Up

Wedding Day Make Up Is A Topic Which Deserves Capital Letters. I am ever so slightly worried/scared at the prospect of having to get my makeup perfect for the day. I understand there are professionals out there but I would really like to not have to afford one. I am pretty creative and artistic so any tips or hints I can get from the pros I religiously storing away to pull out like a rabbit from a hat on the Big Day. PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
smashbox - Photo Finish Foundation Primer $36


Primer is one of those things you can't see so I often overlook it unless I'm given a tiny tester of it and then all of a sudden I understand. This is the stuff beauty queens, models and Natalie Portman are made of. This is the stuff of legends...


Okay maybe that's a bit over the top but really if it means I won't look like a clown with dramatic dripping makeup sliding off my (by then perfect) jawline I am ecstatic. The above comes highly recommended by the pros and apparently everybody else. 


Just a pinch @ $36 ca 30 quid - you better be worth it!


More to come....


For more tips and great ideas have a look at this edition of Utterly Engaged. Online Wedding magazine (the trees are thanking you) with more innovative and quirky looks, colour palettes, tips and DIY projects than your average internet site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment